Jar to hold finished pads (I got mine at World Market for $2): http://amzn.to/1JlMcEg
Round cotton pads: http://amzn.to/1NJJ3DB
Small bowl or Pyrex (with a pour spout preferably): http://amzn.to/1EZEvSd
Measuring Cups & Spoons: http://amzn.to/1VdVoSB
Fork or small whisk: http://amzn.to/1JlLzdG
Arbonne Makeup Remover: http://bit.ly/1DUi7ih
Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/1JA9FoO
Arbonne RE9 Smoothing Cleanser: http://bit.ly/1i4saaA
1. Collect Supplies
2. Stir 1/3 cup distilled water (or filtered), with 2 tsp Makeup Remover, 2 tsp Coconut Oil (can add more if dry skin), and 2 full pumps of Smoothing Cleanser.
3. Microwave for 10-15 seconds until Coconut Oil is melted, stir again.
4. Pour a small amount of solution into your cute Jar.
5. Add about 10 cotton pads and push into liquid to absorb.
6. Repeat this until all cotton pads are in the jar.
7. Pour remaining solution on top.
Type of water is key (distilled is best).
Add up to 3 tsp total of Coconut Oil if you have dryer skin.
Finish with your favorite vegan Night Creme and Eye Creme (I'll post my night time regime soon with suggested products).
I want to hear from you!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
FTC: Some links above are affiliate. Feel free to use if you'd like!